Fresh hand-made downloads for your desktop
…note that while the web version is always up to date, the desktop versions don’t automatically update.
- The game is best played in fullscreen mode! Enter it any time by pressing F.
- If you don’t like full screen, you can click on the right under the game to make it at least bigger.
- When not full-screen, change the mouse speed with +/-.
How to get a lot of points
- Catch big enemy groups for big multipliers.
- Catch enemies fast after each other to get a combo (keeping/upping the last multiplier).
Follow the progress at…
- Tobias Wehrum: Programming, Game Design
- Moritz Ufer: Music and Sound Design