Fresh hand-made downloads for your desktop
…note that while the web version is always up to date, the desktop versions don’t automatically update.
- The game is best played in fullscreen mode! Enter it any time by pressing F.
- If you don’t like full screen, you can click on the right under the game to make it at least bigger.
- When not full-screen, change the mouse speed with +/-.
How to get a lot of points
- Catch big enemy groups for big multipliers.
- Catch enemies fast after each other to get a combo (keeping/upping the last multiplier).
Follow the progress at…
- Tobias Wehrum: Programming, Game Design
- Moritz Ufer: Music and Sound Design
4 thoughts on “Catcher (In development)”
Thank you for your Gooooooood game !! i love it !! thank you !!!
Aww, thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it. (There’ll also be a new version in the next two weeks, improving graphics and the tutorial!)
Hey, I’d like to say thanks http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/2014/07/25/howdy-7/#comments :D
Now onto this game: I really like the style and approach you took with this game. It feels like i’m in space with a retro vibe. The star catching and net are very clever and I’ve never seen anything like it before. I would say maybe you could add some levels and/or different planets to play on ( pretty much a different background ) when we get to the tenth level or something like that. Keep up the good work! :D -Mallot1
GameGrape Corporation – http://gamegrapecorporation.blogspot.com