Last month, a friend asked me to help out a group of his students at the School for Games who were missing a programmer for their student project. Charming art and not that much work for me, who could say no? And now, a month later, I proudly present to you…
Teens are attacking the old man’s home,
but a hero knows how to defend himself
even if he is already in pension!
Shoot lawn gnomes, flowerpots and wheelchairs
out of your trusty cannon and show those
whippersnappers how to respect one’s elders!
Play it right here in your browser!
Later on, there’ll be versions for Android/iPhone.
Heroes in Pension
- Cihan Ceyhan: Lead, Game Designer, Web Designer
- Philipp Kapp: Game Designer
- Sibylle Hell: Art Director, Animator
- Dennis Dabergotz: Game Artist, Animator
- Tobias Wehrum: Programmer
With assets by:
- Music: Kevin MacLeod
- Sfx: Moritz Ufer, Mike König, Klankbeeld, James Gay
- Font: Kimberly Geswein
Special thanks to:
- Norbert Haacks and the S4G team