For the Human-Computer Interaction course at my university we had to do a 3d interface prototype. My team decided to make a game with the Leap Motion. And thus, Zombie Planet was born in about 3 weeks: A game that you control directly with your fingers.
Use your fingers to strike the zombies
with lightning and throw asteroids at them!
Defend your world against the invading
undead and save your people!
- Developers: Tobias Wehrum, Martin Stark, Robert Meyer, Samuel Stein
- Sound Design: Iwan ‘qubodup’ Gabovitch
- With sound samples from (click here for full overview): Iwan ‘qubodup’ Gabovitch, Independent.nu, jessepash, Alvinwhatup2, scarbelly25, carbilicon, esperar
- Music: Kevin MacLeod
- 3D Art: p0ss, Moser Juan José
- Font: Nate Piekos
- Planet Texture: Second Mouse Studios
- Particles & Effects: Unity Technologies
Made with Unity 3D.